Anybody can see them or answer them
- Posts: 1272
- Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:52 pm
The States of Consciousness Research Team at Johns Hopkins University
School of Medicine needs your help. We are conducting an anonymous online
survey of Near Death Experiences (NDE) or other non-ordinary experiences
that fundamentally altered beliefs or understanding about death and dying.
If you have ever had such an experience, we would greatly appreciate it if
you would take our survey. If you know of others who have had such an
experience please send them the link and encourage them to participate.
This includes people who had such an experience long ago.
Although the survey could take 30+ minutes (the time length can vary based
on how much you choose to reply to open-ended questions), we believe you
may find this survey interesting.
REASONS TO TAKE THE SURVEY:
1. The survey is an opportunity to revisit and contemplate a significant
and possibly transformative experience.
2. You may find it meaningful to further explore some of the
philosophical implications of your experience.
3. You will be making a unique and important scientific contribution.
Please share: http://www.deathanddyingsurvey.org
We deeply appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Near Death Experiencer
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:00 am
- Registered Member
- Posts: 317
- Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:05 pm
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:05 am