Child told to not talk about NDE

They..........didn't believe me!
You...........should stay quiet!
I................don't look at the world the same way!

Child told to not talk about NDE

Post by Jem7 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:58 am

From CarolV NDE 6567

I KNEW beyond a shadow of a doubt that what had happened, happened. BUT no one else understood or believed me. Very frustrating for me. Very confusing. Add that to trying to make sense of and merge the supernatural experience with my life here, and it was even more bizarre and distracting.

I felt a higher calling but was not of an age to be able to follow my heart and soul and spirit. I went from the highest of highs to a deep sadness. I was forbidden to complete my mission. I was ordered to never talk about my experience ever again. I was devastated!!!!

What do you believe about the reality of your experience at the current time: Experience was definitely real. The more I hear and read about others who have had similar experiences, the more excited I get. YEA!!

Re: Child told to not talk about NDE

Post by bfoster5705 » Mon May 19, 2014 7:13 pm

I wish I knew who ordered Carol to never talk about her mission again. Logically, it must have been the parents, if so, then she certainly hasn't failed her mission, since the plans of the Spirit world are laid out well in advance. I suspect Carol will experience a time when she is ready to start the mission she talks about.

There are many people here on earth who are on a mission to promote humankind to a higher plane.

I have an article on what the Spirit world does to fulfill its objectives: ... uman-race/