Poll Questions

Flight / Vived Imagery / Warmth
Life Review / Unbounded Love
Timelessness / Unusual Knowledge

Poll of the answers

Would you give up your life for someone you love ( wife,child, friend or stranger )if you knew that your act would ensure the survival of that person ?
62%
Would you give up your life , for your Faith, that this life as we know it, is an illusion of real life that happens after the physical body is dead ?
31%
Would you give up your Life for ( organized religions wording ) , ( Your Faith in God ) ? ( But before you do , give us your money so we can have it , as you wont need it anymore ) ( Can you tell I don't have much love for Organised Religion of any type )
8%

Total votes: 13

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Poll Questions

Post by Garry » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:57 am

Comment may be added here

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

czjosef

Re: Poll Questions

Post by czjosef » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:43 am

Hi Garry,

In principle I want not to be confronted with these situations, because my answers are should be - it depends on situations.

First point: Yes of course, but I must be sure that person for whom I will die - will really survive. /soldier will give me choice, he will kill them or you - that is clear that me/
So I would like to tell there are some situations where you must rescue yourself to avoid possibility of two death. ( Huge fire, strong stream of flood etc.) I am not convinced I am able to recognize surely what is really risky. (maybe strange) My question is - What horrible can happen to them in the case of Yellowstone eruption or during huge earthshaking? Answer: They will go home above us - thats all.

Second point: Yes am able to die for my opinion there is life after life. As some people during catholic "fires of bodies".
But I will not go with gun into redaction of magazine to look for death. ( However - who is real terrorist, Husband (magazine) which persecuting and mocks his Wife (religion)? Everybody are surprised that wife killed her husband after certain time! Why mankind never will understand that nobody are not on higher level - and repeated lies are not real true.

Third point: no comments from my side

LifeReview

Post by LifeReview » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:49 pm

I don't understand this fully, but it may be a language thing.

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:38 pm

Yea me too

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

CathyK

Post by CathyK » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi Garry

2nd & 3rd Questions aren't very clear.

Happy New Year!

Cathy

czjosef

Post by czjosef » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:32 pm

Hi folks,

Sorry - my czech english is not good :) For more, my thoughts are faster than my writing - its me. Yes - I have feeling sometimes that I wrote all I would like to tell. Of course when I read it again - it is not clear for me too :).
Quite simple - I am forgetting to read it = next time I will read it several times before publicity.

ccndr

Post by ccndr » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:30 pm

OK, I'll bite.
Would you give up your life for someone you love ( wife,child, friend or stranger ) if you knew that your act would ensure the survival of that person ?
For someone I love - yes. Because love gives of itself on behalf of the one loved. If someone is a stranger, that is harder - how do you love someone whom you do not know or have commitment to?

However, if a Sophie's choice - that I have no answer for. It could become a Sophie's choice if you gave your life to save another, and in doing so, jeopardized others' lives by not living. (example of Sophie's choice - if you can only save one of your kids, which do you save?)

BTW, Jesus Christ had much to say and show about giving up your life for another, etc.
Would you give up your life , for your Faith, that this life as we know it, is an illusion of real life that happens after the physical body is dead ?

I think that, having read so many NDE stories, my grasping to hold onto life is much relaxed. As in, no big deal, as far as I'm concerned. And, no, I'm not suicidal.
Would you give up your Life for ( organized religions wording ) , ( Your Faith in God ) ? ( But before you do , give us your money so we can have it , as you wont need it anymore ) ( Can you tell I don't have much love for Organised Religion of any type )
If a terrorist stuck a knife to my throat and said they would kill me if I didn't convert from Christianity to Islam (or some other religion) - I'd tell them to get on with it. (1) My religious beliefs tell me that I'm allied with The Better Side; and (2) refer back to #2 above - I just don't really care that much. I only hope that I get the chance to mess with them a bit after I leave my body before I leave the area. Although I haven't read any NDE stories where someone gets a chance to play tricks on the folks still living and in the area... It just seems like a hilarious idea.

Here is a harder question - in case you needed one. Would you give up someone else's life for your (whatever)...? Examples are martyrs whose families are killed in front of their eyes because they refuse to recant or convert.

CathyK

Post by CathyK » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:42 am

Hi ccndr

"I only hope that I get the chance to mess with them a bit after I leave my body before I leave the area. Although I haven't read any NDE stories where someone gets a chance to play tricks on the folks still living and in the area... It just seems like a hilarious idea."

Hahaha! It may seem, right now, like a hilarious idea to play tricks on the still living, but when passing through the death experience such an idea almost certainly wouldn't occur to us - quite apart from the triviality of playing tricks on those left behind - we'll be too absorbed in experiencing that wonderous process. And we might also go through a life review where we'll realise the pointlessness of tit-for-tat tricks!

All the best ccndr for 2015
Cathy