Feeling of Love

Flight / Vived Imagery / Warmth
Life Review / Unbounded Love
Timelessness / Unusual Knowledge

suzy

Feeling of Love

Post by suzy » Mon May 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Hi Guys,

I am new here and am surfing around at your stories! Thanks for sharing! Now it is my turn under this topic!

This is not an out of body experience, but I think that it is related. Is it okay to post here?
When I was about 12 years old (augh, like 35 years ago!) I was sleeping and I had a vision...now I say a vision because I do not remember going back into my body. I will not go into the long details...unless someone needs this stuff for their research (which I would love to be a part of paid research) The vision: I was in a mobile home staying with a friend in the desert. Queen Elizabeth had visited and left her crown. I called her in the helicopter to tell her that she had left her crown, she laughed and said that it was okay and I could keep it. When I hung up, I looked out my window and saw Jesus walking in the desert, I decided that he must be hot and thirsty so I ran out to the well to offer him some water and some rest. He declined the water but came and sat down for a short moment, not saying anything. Then all of a sudden I felt this overwhelming energy of love, unbound, non judgmental, without a nano particle of hate, condemnation, or anything negative. It just flowed all throughout my body and being. It was everywhere.

I woke up, looked at the ceiling and said...I don't ever want this feeling to go away! It is hard to put in words, but it was beautiful and I take it with me where ever I go!
Cool huh?

CathyK

Re: Feeling of Love

Post by CathyK » Tue May 27, 2014 4:55 pm

Hi Suzy

The part of the dream from where you saw Jesus outside the window, then ran out to get him some water .... followed by the feeling of love ... is very reminiscent of experiences many others have had.

The beginning of the experience where the Queen left her crown & said you could keep it may, or may not, have not been a fully fledged objective 'spiritual' experience, but I believe that the subconscious could be an interface between the physical and the spiritual and your 'dream' about the Queen letting you keep her crown may have been the threshold for the cross-over to the spiritual experience of seeing Jesus and experience that feeling of love.

I have found that 'significant' dreams, or visions, sometimes begin with a mundane dream, which then crosses the border into something else.

Just my personal suggestion. I wonder what others might think?

Cathy

suzy

Re: Feeling of Love

Post by suzy » Thu May 29, 2014 12:50 am

Thanks for your response Cathy!
Well, that is interesting that others have the same sort of visitation. I was very young but it has stayed with me.
The other part of the dreams were significant for me as well, but like you said, in this part of my "dream" the meanings were only understood by myself. Sometimes the symbols in the dreams speak to the dreamer!