sam parnia aware results 2014 : heaven is exist

Flight / Vived Imagery / Warmth
Life Review / Unbounded Love
Timelessness / Unusual Knowledge

mrtruong117

sam parnia aware results 2014 : heaven is exist

Post by mrtruong117 » Thu May 01, 2014 11:50 pm

[9]Please check this information correct? I read in Đại Kỷ Nguyên thời báo (epochtimes.com) : http://vietdaikynguyen.com/v3/5152-cac- ... u-ton-tai/ [/9]

Dr. Sam Parnia is the first Englishman to use scientific experiments to prove a "soul" actually exists.
As part of the AWARE study Parnia and colleagues have investigated out of body claims by using hidden targets placed on shelves that could only be seen from above . Parnia has written "if no one sees the pictures, it shows these experiences are illusions or false memories"
Result : in more than 100 dying patients , seven patients were saved life can return to the scene , and they were able to answer exactly what material to the tray hanging from the ceiling .

==> Soul is exist.
But why not update horizon: http://www.horizonresearch.org/main_page.php?cat_id=293

CathyK

Re: sam parnia aware results 2014 : heaven is exist

Post by CathyK » Fri May 02, 2014 11:44 am

Mr Truong

Sam Parnia will be able to publish the results when all the correct stages have been observed.

I'm looking forward to reading the report.

Cathy

jacobsings

Post by jacobsings » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:42 pm

If there is germs or bacteria in heaven, I'm guessing that it they all make you healthy instead of sick. Maybe you can even interact with them. They may be intelligent. Does that sound right? I wonder how things really work there.

CathyK

Post by CathyK » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:23 am

Hi Jacobsings

Sickness, to our physical bodies in this physical world, caused by 'germs' - bacteria, viruses etc., is an integral part of physical existence. A spiritual existence presumably would not include sickness because we will be non-physical beings in heaven.

Cathy

jacobsings

Post by jacobsings » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:54 am

Awesome! I also wonder if there are any ways of experiencing the realm of heaven without coming close to death because I've tried other ways such as astral projection and meditation, and it has been very difficult for me and I have had no success. What are some of the best ways to do that?

CathyK

Post by CathyK » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:02 am

Hi Jacobsings

I don't know any way experiencing the realm of Heaven apart from, in a small way, through 'astral projection and meditation'. Rarely, it seems to happen spontaneously - but we have no control over that. Drugs would not create a true replica of Heaven.

Maybe the best thing is to live our lives as best we can and wait patiently until we can experience the real thing. We'll get there soon enough!

Cathy

jacobsings

Post by jacobsings » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:47 pm

Thank you.

CathyK

Post by CathyK » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:09 pm

Not at all Jacob ! xxx

Now don't go taking drugs, will you? Just hang on in there until your mission is done here on Earth - then you can go to Heaven, and be happy in our Home again
<3
Cathy xxx

jacobsings

Post by jacobsings » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:21 pm

I don't even like that stuff. Don't worry about that. <3

CathyK

Post by CathyK » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:35 pm

Jacob, that's great xxx

Morgan

Post by Morgan » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:32 am

Was it a fake news?

DennisMe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DennisMe » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:54 am

No, not really.
What basically happened is that The AWARE study learned that their method of research did not fit well with the subject.
The 'targets' placed for experiencers to observe while out of their bodies were of little or no interest to those who have just discovered that they are aware while out of their bodies, also the locations were not where most experiences actually happened. If I asked you when was the last time you saw a barbie doll, you probably couldn't answer that, but ask a seven year old girl and they will know for sure. If you want people to notice they have to have an interest at the time.
There were just enough positives to warrant further research, which is a good thing, but the real meat of the results will take a while longer AFAIK.

Morgan

Post by Morgan » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:00 am

DennisMe wrote:No, not really.
What basically happened is that The AWARE study learned that their method of research did not fit well with the subject.
The 'targets' placed for experiencers to observe while out of their bodies were of little or no interest to those who have just discovered that they are aware while out of their bodies, also the locations were not where most experiences actually happened. If I asked you when was the last time you saw a barbie doll, you probably couldn't answer that, but ask a seven year old girl and they will know for sure. If you want people to notice they have to have an interest at the time.
There were just enough positives to warrant further research, which is a good thing, but the real meat of the results will take a while longer AFAIK.
Thanks for your answer. I hope that afterlife is exist, so I can see my father again.