My life.

Flight / Vived Imagery / Warmth
Life Review / Unbounded Love
Timelessness / Unusual Knowledge

COLT1991

My life.

Post by COLT1991 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:47 pm

I'm kind of worried! I read a hellish NDE... and I've not been the nicest person, in my life... and I'm not saying I'm a bad person. but you know, I have made mistakes and I am often annoyed (part of ADHD!) but like, I don't like some people but after reading NDE's it says you have to love everyone and it's been really hard the last years... and like. I have hated so many people but until now, I don't want to be like that... but I don't know how to break it up! I don't hate anyonie for no reason but like, people that do bad stuff and are just jerks. but I'm afraid I won't be let into the light. I've read about those stages and I don't want to end up in a hellish realm, am i destined to ? :/ I don't steal things, I don't kill anything, I have done bad things as a kid to my moms cat but ARGHHHHHHHHH i HATE myself for that, and I mean nothing really horrible but some bad stuff, hitting, etc, i read a nde a bout who killed a bird, and he felt the pain... and oh I'm just scared as that part of my life is OVER. I DON'T hurt the cat anymore and i will never do it again, i love her so much.. and I'm always good to her now. as soon as i grew up i stopped that, and I have never killed animal except bugs. but let's not go into those things, so yea you see why I'm worried... what can I do? I hope you here won't dislike me as most of these things are behind me and before I read about NDE and etc... it didn't help i was "abused" a little on a foster home in 2007.

Gah. I'm sorry... I DO NOT torture animals ever again, and I only did that to that cat and I will never hit her again... and I have never had any violence to any other person.
But i hope you understand what I'm going through because I really want God/light/ afterrlife to forgive me... for my stupid sins!!!! :/

CathyK

Re: My life.

Post by CathyK » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Hi Runa
By being sorry for what you did to the poor cat you are already 'forgiven' (that's not really the right word), but it's very important that you regret it and you don't intend to ever do it again.

Everyone makes mistakes in life. When we recognise that something we did was cruel, or wrong in some other way, then we are on the road to developing into a better person.

The love that comes from the light doesn't judge us. Maybe it will ask us what WE think of our behaviour, then we form our own opinion of ourselves. Smacking a cat is not how you should behave but it won't bar you from love, the light and joyfulness in the life after death. You have already judged yourself, God hasn't.

Something very nice about, that I have noticed already is that you are charmingly, and disarmingly, honest.

Is it your Colt car which was born in 1991, or was it you? :-)

Cathy

COLT1991

Post by COLT1991 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:17 pm

CathyK wrote:Hi Runa
By being sorry for what you did to the poor cat you are already 'forgiven' (that's not really the right word), but it's very important that you regret it and you don't intend to ever do it again.

Everyone makes mistakes in life. When we recognise that something we did was cruel, or wrong in some other way, then we are on the road to developing into a better person.

The love that comes from the light doesn't judge us. Maybe it will ask us what WE think of our behaviour, then we form our own opinion of ourselves. Smacking a cat is not how you should behave but it won't bar you from love, the light and joyfulness in the life after death. You have already judged yourself, God hasn't.

Something very nice about, that I have noticed already is that you are charmingly, and disarmingly, honest.

Is it your Colt car which was born in 1991, or was it you? :-)

Cathy
Ah, thank you soooo much. I'm glad you understand me! everytime I see the cat.. I hug her deeply! and she has forgiven me. I have noticed as she used to run away from me, at all times. She stopped when I stopped being a mean kid! :) and ah, thank you, I understand it so well! I hate whatr I did and I feel bad about doing it and i regret it... I wish i never ddid that but I hope the light can forgive me!

And oh, thank you for that! Yeah, I am the most honest person I know! :) that means a lot btw! and I don't know what I was thinking when I was younger! I was stupid and young.
And oh, yes, I'm born in 1994. So I'm 20. ;)

CathyK

Post by CathyK » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Hi Runar!

You haven't lived long enough yet to have done anything really bad! If the Light loves us all so much, then I think it's ok to love ourselves too. When we do something we regret it's enough that we acknowledge it to ourselves and try to be better - then stop beating ourselves up about it - after all we just became a little bit MORE lovable!

Studies have shown that people who have a hellish NDE are no worse than people who have a heavenly NDE. There doesn't seem to be an explanation for it -but hellish NDEs are a small minority.

You said you are a Christian: when Jesus died he went to hell. When Mary Magdelen saw him in the garden 3 days after his death, he told her not to touch him because he still had not 'ascended' into heaven. So, if you get a hellish NDE you will in good company!

Cathy

Marguy

Post by Marguy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:38 am

Hi Runar,

What I'm telling you now is only my own opinion, but I can understand you, how you behaved when you were a kid. Very often when we are hurt, feeling powerless, then the first being coming in sight (if it's not a bigger one) will suffer our wrath. As Cathy said already with other words, it is important that you forgive yourself. We cannot love others if we cannot love and accept ourselves fully.
A good way to learn this is a small meditation I'm explaining to you now:
Every evening before starting to sleep in your bed, start to observe your breath. Let it flow through your nose in and out.
When you feel the breath, cool when incoming, warm when going out, then try to feel also your heartbeat.
Once you feel your heartbeat you probably are by this time already very calm.
Then you talk to your heart, tell your heart (in earnest, I'm not joking) that you love it, that you are very thankful for all the work it did during your life, keeping you alive, and thankful for all the work it will do for you in the future. Then tell yourself that you love yourself, even if you are not perfect. Try to feel this love and send it to yourself. The feelings are important here.
Very often when you do this,( in the beginning) it might be that you start crying. Just let everything out.
Then you tell yourself that you are forgiving the little boy you was, all his bad deeds, and tell yourself that even if it was not good what you did, now you can learn something of this bad behaviour. When the cat was able to forgive you, then I think you can forgive yourself also.
In a second stage, if you want to go further, you could think about those people that you believe you are hating, and reflect upon their bad feelings driving them to do bad deeds. Maybe they are also deeply hurt beings. This will also help you not to hate them anymore, as you will understand with time that they are lacking love.
Sorry I hope I didn't bore you by this. But it helps as I tried it out myself.
Have a nice day

COLT1991

Post by COLT1991 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:51 pm

CathyK wrote:Hi Runar!

You haven't lived long enough yet to have done anything really bad! If the Light loves us all so much, then I think it's ok to love ourselves too. When we do something we regret it's enough that we acknowledge it to ourselves and try to be better - then stop beating ourselves up about it - after all we just became a little bit MORE lovable!

Studies have shown that people who have a hellish NDE are no worse than people who have a heavenly NDE. There doesn't seem to be an explanation for it -but hellish NDEs are a small minority.

You said you are a Christian: when Jesus died he went to hell. When Mary Magdelen saw him in the garden 3 days after his death, he told her not to touch him because he still had not 'ascended' into heaven. So, if you get a hellish NDE you will in good company!

Cathy
Aaah, good, that helps me a lot. And oh yes, that's true!

Thanks again Cathy!

Runar.

Marguy wrote:Hi Runar,

What I'm telling you now is only my own opinion, but I can understand you, how you behaved when you were a kid. Very often when we are hurt, feeling powerless, then the first being coming in sight (if it's not a bigger one) will suffer our wrath. As Cathy said already with other words, it is important that you forgive yourself. We cannot love others if we cannot love and accept ourselves fully.
A good way to learn this is a small meditation I'm explaining to you now:
Every evening before starting to sleep in your bed, start to observe your breath. Let it flow through your nose in and out.
When you feel the breath, cool when incoming, warm when going out, then try to feel also your heartbeat.
Once you feel your heartbeat you probably are by this time already very calm.
Then you talk to your heart, tell your heart (in earnest, I'm not joking) that you love it, that you are very thankful for all the work it did during your life, keeping you alive, and thankful for all the work it will do for you in the future. Then tell yourself that you love yourself, even if you are not perfect. Try to feel this love and send it to yourself. The feelings are important here.
Very often when you do this,( in the beginning) it might be that you start crying. Just let everything out.
Then you tell yourself that you are forgiving the little boy you was, all his bad deeds, and tell yourself that even if it was not good what you did, now you can learn something of this bad behaviour. When the cat was able to forgive you, then I think you can forgive yourself also.
In a second stage, if you want to go further, you could think about those people that you believe you are hating, and reflect upon their bad feelings driving them to do bad deeds. Maybe they are also deeply hurt beings. This will also help you not to hate them anymore, as you will understand with time that they are lacking love.
Sorry I hope I didn't bore you by this. But it helps as I tried it out myself.
Have a nice day
Hi marguy! and you totally didn't bore me, this helps so much, and I will try that!!! :)

Marguy

Post by Marguy » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Hey Runar,

Am glad that it was helpful, wish you a nice weekend.
marguy

bfoster5705

Post by bfoster5705 » Thu May 22, 2014 4:02 pm

Hi Runar

From what i have read in other Spiritists books, when you experience a bad NDE, this is not a terrible sign that you are destined for a rough afterlife, but a warning for you to get on the correct path. This could actually be a good sign, since there must be Spirits that want you to succeed. It seems by your comments that you are taking this to heart.

Now the important task is to know you will be tested to determine your responses in adverse situations. Therefore, whatever happens, keep calm, listen to your good conscience, and always do what is best for others not for you. Your life here on earth is such a small amount of time, that any self sacrifice is worth the effort.

A good place to you to start is too read about Spiritism, at http://www.nwspiritism.com
Please read the article under the menu "Your Destiny", then read "Fate and Destiny". Basically you are here on earth to learn. Earth is like a school, where we have preprogrammed classes and your are given some free will to make decisions during each class, then you go onto the next. Therefore, behave like a good student, i know we all hated those people!, stay involved, keep a good attitude.

Remember, the Spirit realm wants you to succeed. They are looking out for you. Learn to love and be thankful for criticism, again easy for me to say, but really hard to do!

CathyK

Post by CathyK » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:48 pm

Hello Brian

That was a nice message to Runar ;-) I wonder if he's still around?

Cathy