Flight / Vived Imagery / Warmth
Life Review / Unbounded Love
Timelessness / Unusual Knowledge

Sylvie
Near Death Experiencer

Informations they gave to me about our human life

Post by Sylvie » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:39 am

Hi everybody, since I’m in touch with Marguy many things come back to my me
1/ this is a very nice feeling that I am feeling very close to Marguy who translated my experience the first time I posted it on the nderf website in 2014 for me this is a confirmation that we are linked.

2/ the more I’m talking with her the more confident I am and the more remembering. So here it is the last things we were talking about and I thought that it would be useful to post here on the forum.
First of all I will tell you what it seems to me about the appearance of the beings that we meet there; You know I believe since I wanted to die I was not afraid; Other people go up in the light by accident and some of them are very scared: like a lady that came to give birth: she did not want to die ... so that it seems to me,( but This is my opinion ) that the beings of light can take a look that seems familiar to us, when we are very afraid. OF course, all testimonies say although we feel good ... etc. But, I think that they ( the beings of light) want to talk to us, they want to pass on to us essentials and necessary things for humanity (even if it remains unconscious in some subsequently, We all kept the feeling to have lived something particular); And I think that they ( the beings of light) know that some appearance is helping and facilitates this transmission in the case of some people: Jesus or Mahomet, Buddha for very believers who or become becoming after the experience by what it is where they will have a role to play, a stone to bring. (Once again, this is what I feel and believe) .

1/ What feeling is it to be dead, and in the same knowing that you still live?
Telling the truth about that : the fact is, it was what I wanted I did not see anything before me, I was 17, I was really desperate and I saw only a big black space before me; The more nothing had taste and meaning; I was anorexic, I was dressed only black for several months before my experience . Nobody was worried about me. On the coup when I was over the ambulance and the ambulance driver told my mother that my tension was too low that I could not reach the hospital: I felt, lightly, submerged by sweetness, and kindness (I was not yet up). I remember I told myself that it was not scarry and that was good. At no moment I thought about the fact that I was still living, I thought that being dead is another very nice state, my physical body didn't matter. I was in the bliss and was curious, I had the bright and fast mind; That's how all of a shot since I Knew my death imminent I climbed up in the light.

2 / You have met entities' who talked to you about your life, what impression had you? were they friends, senior beings?
The beings of light as I call them, are for me first of all transcendent beings; I believe we are all transcendent beings and we come back on earth and incarnate ourselves regularly because we have the mission to help the human being to evolve. Every time we try to evolve the person we incarnate, and when the person managed to understand his / her life lessons then she/he can come back up in the light and stay there. (But once again this is, my opinion)). So yes, they are friends , people we loved, brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts, companions , people we met on earth ; even if on earth they may be foes : moreover if you wish you have a copy of my testimony about soulmates that I posted on the Nderf.org site in June 2014). When we embody We choose the family which will welcome us, the time, the country, the environment, the events we will live including the tests because they remind us the lessons that we have to understand to evolve in every life cycle. And when I was there I knew that they reminded me of the choices I had done and that if I stayed with them I would have scattered a cycle. To help to come back on earth they also reminded me about the meadows I was going to live and on the love, I would meet. When descending on earth (it is still and always what I think ) we do not have any memory of our life there, but we have the feeling that it is incredibly beautiful, serene, peaceful, good; So discovering suffering, pain, orientate our choices: some will remain faithful to what they feel and have retained their identity "celestial", without being perfect, because the human being owned and feel feelings; Others, on the contrary, will reject this share and will only feed anger and will stretch a little or much the time of their incarnation. When are willing to, we may sometimes receive some information; But nowadays in most societal humans are totally disconnected from their upper being. On the other hand, I have no idea or knowledge about the fact that every person who has experienced an EMI, NDE keeps a memory so intense about what they lived upside despite the years: I noticed by reading the experiences that this is the case for everyone. Maybe it's up to remember us that we came back on earth on purpose, to help us and remember that we are still in touch with them?

dreamer
Registered Member

Re: Informations they gave to me about our human life

Post by dreamer » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:50 pm

"Every time we try to evolve the person we incarnate, and when the person managed to understand his / her life lessons then she/he can come back up in the light and stay there. (But once again this is, my opinion)). So yes, they are friends , people we loved, brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts, companions , people we met on earth ; even if on earth they may be foes. When we embody We choose the family which will welcome us, the time, the country, the environment, the events we will live including the tests because they remind us the lessons that we have to understand to evolve in every life cycle."
____________________________________________________________________________________

I haven't had an NDE but I am an intuit and remote viewer and use intuition techniques and remote viewing techniques to find the answers to the many questions I have had. I have always thought God-type things important and put an effort into finding answers to my many questions.

I totally agree with what you stated above based on my 'experiences/answers'. Specifically, we are eternal beings that come here to 'evolve' by attempting certain 'life lessons' in each incarnation. Once we learn these life lessons we can remain in the 'between life' with specific assignments (guides, elders, etc. as there are many tasks there also). Definitely we should love even our enemies as they probably were assigned conflicting roles to help us 'experience and learn life lessons'. Also, our choice of family, etc. are all designed to make the most of our lives in completing our 'life lessons' we chose to 'experience'.

I have seen a snippet from a number of my past lives and it appeared certain 'likes, dislikes, talents, etc.' came through in each of these incarnations to a degree.

Thank you for posting your experiences!

Sylvie
Near Death Experiencer

Post by Sylvie » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:03 am

Dear Dreamer I’m also a remote viewer , I was used to train myself on the french website IRIS intuition , I always have amazing results because I’m a intuitive since I m a child , but I stopped with IRIS because one day I wrote on the forum : I think we are all linked what do you think about that ? and they never answered to me ; I knew this was not a subject they want to talk about , they prefer to keep a certain «  Cartesian » way to study and develop intuition. I was very sad and felt alone once again . I would like to go on because I think I may be useful . When I was a part of the IRIS forum an English user posted a target and I saw things about Africa, a men who needed to come back in Africa to heal , I saw him diving in the sea . then after others members shared their results with me about the target and it was almost the same result ; the English man told,us it was about him he was searching the way to heal , he is an oceanographer and lived for a long time in Africa where he left a part of his soul, he knew he has to come back there .....

dreamer
Registered Member

Post by dreamer » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:14 am

"I think we are all linked what do you think about that?" ___________________________________________________________

Of course we are all linked to each other and many other things which makes RV and intuition possible. We can get these answers because we are 'connected'/or can easily connect to these many things. I can understand why many RVers would not respond. Scientists who have worked with RVers could never 'explain' how it worked, when it does. So the 'mystery' to science remains.

My experience is that many RVers I have contacted seem 'limited' in their 'spirituality'. I think it has something to do with the 'nature' of RV training and goals of the people who initially developed the RV process. Spirituality and finding out about God-type and self discovery things was not a big issue to them. Some pursued those things but most could care less as they are more interested in aliens, matrix, crypto forecasting, exercising the skill, etc. etc..

I completed a number of 'free' RV training courses to learn my RV skills. I found it very interesting and rewarding to get training from more than one person as each had 'unique' things they brought to RV. I have found most RV and intuitive people develop additional processes to improve their results based on things that seem to work best for them personally. RV has produced some amazing experiences for me similar to my intuitive experiences.