Some serious questions on NDE and afterlife

Flight / Vived Imagery / Warmth
Life Review / Unbounded Love
Timelessness / Unusual Knowledge

TruthSeeker

Some serious questions on NDE and afterlife

Post by TruthSeeker » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:34 pm

Some people in their NDE are told that it's not their time to die.

My questions -- Who decides this?
-- Is our death already decided by someone who already knows the future?
-- Is there a purpose of life on the earth?
-- Can I see God in the afterlife?
-- There a sense of timelessness -- what can be concluded from this? is this fourth dimension?

Friends; please answer logically and scientifically. Please ... no fun or jokes or insults.

Joshua

Re: Some serious questions on NDE and afterlife

Post by Joshua » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:39 pm

-- Is our death already decided by someone who already knows the future?

I don't think so. Our attitudes count a lot about what is going to be our time. I had a gradma who was so afraid of dying that she took lots of years to die, even being in a terrible physical condition. Also, you can rush up your death by having unhealthy habits, acting irresbonsibily, etc. I don't think there's a certain day and hour for us to go, just that IF we live our lives the way we're supposed to live, we're gonna live a certain amount of time.

-- Is there a purpose of life on the earth?

Yes there is... We're here to learn and to contribute to society, being good citizens, loving our family, helping the ones who need help, and helping ourselves to achieve our goals and be happy. Being happy is always a goal in life... You have to love yourself too, not just the others.

-- Can I see God in the afterlife?

I think you can see the white bright all loving energy that is God, but that's based on the near death experiences I've read.

-- There a sense of timelessness -- what can be concluded from this? is this fourth dimension?

My opinion is that this timelessness means that the place we go is our real home and so is that we don't feel the passing of time. =)

ano1
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by ano1 » Sat May 02, 2015 8:52 pm

Hi Truthseeker,
Last week I had composed a lengthy answer to your questions but it was somehow lost before it sent. I will try again, though I'm sure it will probably be less complete, an answer.

1) Is our death already decided by someone who knows the future?

I think it is. Over there all things were known. Any question of what, where, why, was available. If I wondered about something, it was already answered within my thoughts, I didn't need to actually ask, as soon as the thought came to mind the answer was there. The answer to anything. I have a memory of having known many things while there, but was not allowed to return with the answers.

2) Is there a purpose of life on the earth?

I was simply and matter-of-factly told: "It's All About Love." I think our purpose is to love. To give love, to receive love, to show love, to love everyone. To truly love and care for and about one another as humans.

3) Can I see God in the afterlife?

I don't think you will be able to miss God there. God's presence is everywhere there. Is it everywhere here too, but not felt in such a powerful way as there. There, God just 'is'. Here we need to seek.

4) There a sense of timelessness -- what can be concluded from this? is this fourth dimension?

I don't know anything about dimensions. I can only say that to me time didn't exist while there. I think time is for us while here, for our convenience.

I'm sorry if these are not scientific type answers, as I think that is what you are seeking. Maybe someday the OBE can be explained in some scientific way, I don't know. For me scientific proof of the experiences is not needed. I lived it. I know it to be real. I need no scientific proof.
Everything was known, including science questions, but that wasn't what was important.

Hope this helps in some way.
ano

Brotorious

Post by Brotorious » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:24 am

TruthSeeker,

I had a man sitting next to me at a city fireworks celebration killed instantly by the mortar that launches the fireworks. The projectile never left the mortar tube, blew the tube apart and portions of it went flying into the crowd 200 yards away, struck the man square in the chest sitting to the left of his daughter, and his pregnant wife. They and all around were not hit. He died because of a few events under the control of different people went wrong. The fireworks were bad, they blew up too early throughout the show- manufacturers fault, the city or people firing them should have called the show due to the short fuses they were experiencing like blowing up halfway up to the sky. That was a hint.

Maybe one that no one understood or took seriously. The man firing the fireworks ( I read it was one guy) Did not bury mortar tube into the ground at all. The rule is some kind of proportional rule for barrel size.. like 4 inches deep for every 1 inch width of barrel. He only sandbagged them. So when it blew up, the mortar went into the crowd. The man shooting the fireworks was directly responsible for the death through negligence of the man next to me. He was also responsible for his own (prolonged) death, he died a week or so later. The mortar tube flew 200 yards, struck a 4x4 post for a slide in the park, like a foul baseball pitch,deflected some off of it and went diagonally across my chest and my little 1 year old sleeping on my lap- and into the man lying on his blanket. Was it his day to go? Was it "meant to be" that way?

I dont think so- I used to thinks so- but this story is no different than the story we have all heard of kids coming home from a trip and getting hit head on by a drunk driver..or guys flying passenger airplanes into mountains. I quit asking if these things are "pre determined' here on earth. I quit asking the madness of it all. I cannot grasp it and I dont think we are meant to. I do know one thing.
My dad told me after mom died that: "Tomorrow is not promised to you" That is a fact, alright. I do know that much. So live your life like it is your last day. So when your day comes, you can say you did.

KenL

Post by KenL » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:52 pm

I've been struggling with the notion of time, and the prediction of events in our lives as well. The most baffling part of my NDE involved an entity that I felt was more of a teacher, or librarian, instead of a relative or god-figure. I was shown a place where a model of the Earth sat up on a type of pedestal. It was very intricate with lights upon the surface that indicated the location of important things. I remember the globe spun, and was very colorful. Somehow I understood the Earth model was used to track time and events. The teacher entity volunteered to show me the time and place on the planet that my life existed in. Then something much like a computer window opened to reveal I lived in the US, and that my life would observe some disruptive events. I'm certain I understood that my country would not be at peace once events started happening. I remember thinking the disruption would not be good, and it would create unhappiness. I was told, in a stern teacher-like way, that I should accept the future because there was nothing I could do to stop it. It all appeared to be more involved than I could comprehend, and I asked why it was being allowed to happen? I wanted it stopped if a bad thing in the future was already predicted to happen. I was told that my life would not cause any change in the events, and to not concern myself with it. The whole affair was very baffling because I was shown the future of my time and place, but later I was asked if I wanted to stay in heaven.

Obviously I chose to come back.

Rey

Post by Rey » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Ran into the book by Hawking in the local public library titled, "A Brief History of Time"
( http://www.fisica.net/relatividade/step ... f_time.pdf ).

In the back is glossary of terms. The definition for Spacetime is :

"the four-dimensional space whose points are events".

As the universe is supposedly constantly undergoing expansion, the question then comes to mind about whether the events of the event-space being created are already pre-determined (ie, a priory) or, if not, then what are the events being created for such expansion?

Such question intrigues as a photon, experiencing proper time, is actually able to be (ie, visit?) at each and every event-point of the spacetime.

Past, present and any future co-exist.

Perhaps then it is true as Shakespeare said:

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages."

hereandback

Post by hereandback » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:07 am

Hi Rey,
I too read a ‘Brief History of Time’. I thought it was a good book, in looking at other ways of thinking. However, I think Hawking is so filled with angst about the unknown, that his thinking is guided by confirmation bias. He wants to believe so much in how he perceives the world, because putting something so neatly in a box makes him feel safe, that he is unable to conceive that the universe is beyond his understanding. I have had dreams that have come true. In our present thinking, that is impossible, because it contradicts physics as we currently understand it. I used to believe that after you have a meal you should wait 20-30 minutes before swimming. However, I’ve been to hotels that serve meals in the pool. That caused my way of understanding the world to change. There are people who believe that aliens helped build the pyramids. I’d hate to think that a species more intelligent than us came all the way here just to show people how to move 15 ton stones! And don’t even get me started on Bigfoot!! lol