Yazmine S / Our duty to be happy

LifeReview

Yazmine S / Our duty to be happy

Post by LifeReview » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:43 pm

LifeReview

Re: Yazmine S / Our duty to be happy

Post by LifeReview » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:29 pm

from the NDE:

I was flying through Goldenness, pure, serene, delightful, Goldenness. Oh wow! I was held by this serenity for the longest time, I couldn't do anything except be with It and It with me. It was inside me , It was me, It was in and with everyone and everything. It had always been in and with everything. It was/is, Truth and Love and Compassion and Joy and All. This Goldenness held all information. It was the One Mind. It contained the creation of all of everything ever created.

LifeReview

Post by LifeReview » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Did scenes from the future come to you?....Scenes from the world's future....I saw how the world of people was wanting to wake up yet there were some in high places who would all they could to stop it. But I saw that some beings on Earth had such high awareness that they would create a chain reaction and start the event of awakening. However I also saw that this has been in 'the works' for many eons and is the natural outcome of what has been, and why we are here, and I saw that all is perfect even though it really does not appear to be but it is because this is what will make the future assembly of humanity sing the one song which is their true birthright and inheritance from the first Mother and Father who art in Heaven..and here is where they begin to take over my writing..so you see it is difficult for me to stick to your format..I am struggling to keep with you here.. I have seen a lot.. but it is full of joy..ultimately we as one verse

ascend into our light bodies, which I have seen are just like holograms of light and color, depending, for to achieve the rainbow body is slightly different to the body of clear light..anyway that is the personal future of beings but as for the planet..there is a lot of work and we have to do it..it's as if Yin and Yang have a major argument and then when they reach the unbearable state they will dissolve into each other and a completely new universe is born which is far in the future and I cannot really tell you this all right now..but for now at this stage it is all like kids having a punch up in backyard..human beings are so immature at this stage they have to keep fighting..but as we know there are many here now who understand and live a better way and set a higher example. We shall see that those who have opened their hearts and minds to understanding have dropped fearful thought forms and live lighter and happier lives..many earthquakes, rising oceans, 600mph winds are on the way , but we have no fear for it is all known and meant to be. I just seemed to know everything at the time..and now I just get bits and pieces.

Jem7

Post by Jem7 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:13 am

We shall see that those who have opened their hearts and minds to understanding have dropped fearful thought forms and live lighter and happier lives.
Internal happiness, not external happiness, I am guessing

Lynn1875

Post by Lynn1875 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:16 pm

Yazmine's NDE has stood out to me as exceptional because of these well-worded ideas:
“I saw that I had a purpose and that all beings have purpose. … However I also saw that this has been in ‘the works’ for many eons and is the natural outcome of what has been, and why we are here …”
“Everything seemed to be happening at once; or time stopped or lost all meaning....No time only uni-verse...reality is in the words even…Reality, real Light, simultaneous experience, constancy, now-ness, a harmony beyond music, purity of creation. I was experiencing being in the knowing of everything…I was aware of all and everything that is, was and ever shall be...it was a feeling of great wonder, like a child of innocence yet ancient and fully comprehensible.”