MAY 2019

Sylvie
Near Death Experiencer

MAY 2019

Post by Sylvie » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:43 am

"We are what we think with our thoughts we create the world" Buddha Sakyamuni
"On a cosmic scale water is rarer than gold" Hubert Reeves
"Water is the driving force of nature" Leonardo DeVinci
The physicist Li Chunbing reports an experiment conducted with Masaru Emoto (The miracle of water ) on February 22, 1997: at the request of the researchers, 500 Japanese scattered in the country sent at the same time the same thought, "The water is now purified. Thank you, "in a bottle of tap water placed on Masuru Emoto's desk. Viewed under the microscope, the water has gone from a state of destructuration to a crystalline starry and geometric structure. The same observation of the restructuring of the water particles was observed by Masaru Emoto's teams with the water taken from the site of the 1995 Kobe earthquake, which, benefitting from the good prayers of the population following the ravage, had totally disappeared. restructured, while displaying a fuzzy and tortuous structure .
Professor Montagnier was also interested in this memory of water. Based on the studies conducted by Benveniste, carried out a remote DNA transfer by mail: he put a DNA fragment of the AIDS virus in filtered water and diluted in a tube in the middle of other tubes submitted to an electromagnetic wave sensor. The signal was sent by email to another biologist in Italy. The result was that the DNA reproduces but in addition this reproduced DNA was 98% identical to the base DNA. This is called transduction.
Invisible connections
Lynne McTaggart used the discovery of Bohr and Heisenberg in a book that has been much talked about. In "The Science of Intention", she describes many experiments in support of the same thesis: at the level of the infinitely small, we are making invisible connections with all that surrounds us, humans and things / exchanging information relentlessly.
In some experiments, the subjects consciously directed their meditation on water. It became obvious that after their meditation, the properties of water had changed. In other words, if you keep your thought focused on a specific object, it is possible to modify the molecular structure by the only power of your thought . "
Water is a source of life, but also deadly and devastating catastrophes. Water becomes scarce and in some countries it becomes a source of conflict, that’s why it’s called « blue gold »
Our monthly theme may be : I am grateful to know that my prayer / positive thinking / meditation as well as my every single action help to purify and enrich the WATER so that it remains an accessible source of life for me and all living things on this planet.

Giulia
Administrator

Re: MAY 2019

Post by Giulia » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:40 pm

Sylvie wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:43 am
Water is a source of life, but also deadly and devastating catastrophes. Water becomes scarce and in some countries it becomes a source of conflict, that’s why it’s called « blue gold »
Our monthly theme may be : I am grateful to know that my prayer / positive thinking / meditation as well as my every single action help to purify and enrich the WATER so that it remains an accessible source of life for me and all living things on this planet.
This sounds a lovely idea, Sylvie. I remember that, as a child, we only had water available for one hour a day, during the summer, even though we spent that time right next to the sea.

Water also very often appears in healing meditations, for me, as a form of blue or green liquid energy.

It is indeed a precious resource: without it life would not exist.

Pure, abbundant and calm, healing water will be in my daily meditations 🙏🏻
Hello from Italy - YouTube Channel - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Wed May 01, 2019 7:03 am

"We are what we think with our thoughts we create the world" Buddha Shakyamuni

beginners-guide-asian-culture/buddhist-art-culture/a/the-buddha-shakyamuni

"On a cosmic scale water is rarer than gold" Hubert Reeves

Hubert_Reeves
My blog about near death and after death stuff ..
My Blog

My audio podcasts have moved to
My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

ALL my podcasts are free :)

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Wed May 01, 2019 7:10 am

Lynne McTaggart is a best-selling author, researcher, and lecturer whose work has rightly been described as "a bridge between science and spirituality".For the past 20 years she has been researching medicine and its shortcomings, and quantum physics and what this means for you and the world we live in.

Lynne McTaggart, Spirituality and the New Science
“All you need is a small group with a common intention. Read this book, form your own Power of Eight group, and welcome the miracles in your own life.”
- Deepak Chopra

phpBB [video]
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Wed May 01, 2019 7:20 am

instagram lynne.mctaggart

twitter LynneMcTaggart

facebook LynneMcTaggart
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Wed May 01, 2019 7:25 am

Dr. Luc Antoine Montagnier

Dr. Montagnier is a French virologist and joint recipient with Francoise Barru-Sinoussi and Harald zur Hausen of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Wed May 01, 2019 7:28 am

Dr. Masaru Emoto was born in Japan and is a graduate of the Yokohama Municipal University and the Open International University as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine.

'...Dr. Masaru Emoto discovered that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. He found that water from clear springs and water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns. In contrast, polluted water, or water exposed to negative thoughts, forms incomplete, asymmetrical patterns with dull colors...'
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Wed May 01, 2019 7:52 am

About 1958, in Combermere, Ontario, I tried an experiment with a young dogwood tree branch which I held over a known 18 inch diameter water pipe buried deeply in the ground.

When I walked over the area of the pipe, I said silently, continuously in my thoughts:

THIS WILL NOT WORK

AND IT DID NOT WORK !!

Then I did the same walk, silently and continuously thinking:

IT WILL WORK

AND IT WORKED,

the branch pointed directly downward to the pipe !!
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Wed May 01, 2019 8:01 am

At that time in 1958, I lived and worked at Madonna House

phpBB [video]
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.

Sylvie
Near Death Experiencer

Post by Sylvie » Fri May 03, 2019 1:12 am

I am extremely impressed by all the information you provide, it's great and so interesting, thank you very much TONY thanks to you the subject is even more exciting.
Water is important to me because when I was a child I lived on the Spanish border during Franco's time. The Spaniards threw garbage in the river and every year there were cholera outbreaks, people who would die on the other side of the river!

gravitonring
Administrator

Post by gravitonring » Fri May 03, 2019 1:29 am

YIKES !! That sounds terrible :(

We are lucky our rivers are very clean.

Thanks for your kind messages, Sylvie :)

I think I need to appreciate water more.

My toilet stopped filling the water tank :)

I had to use a bucket, I need to do repairs.
My Blog

My Audio Podcasts
My personal site
My NDERF LINKS web page.