Hi to all fellas!

Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
Eunonymous

Hi to all fellas!

Post by Eunonymous » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:11 pm

First of all I want to introduce myself as a Spaniard or Spanishman.

I'm very pleased with the fact that there's a forum to discuss with people interested in NDE, and still better, that a wonderful website as Nderf exists.

As a personal record, I should say that I've eagerly seeked what's true from this mysterious world, not easily finding answer in all the devoted ideologies, practices, churches that already existed; until I recently came across with the NDE testimonies.

I have grown to the personal convincement that there's a 'kind of' law of impossibility. A law that separes worlds. The accounts of the NDE are, for me, the most approachable stories to the wonders of the world that belongs to us, beyond the veil of the mystery (or this impossibility 'law').

Therefore, I take individuals, ordinary fellows, unelected, humble, unboasting, and foremost incidental, NDE experiencers as an unvaluable stake of truth, freedom and love.

Since The ancient time of a few men who walked the earth and told us fearlessly about the Love and Truth that lies beyond the perception of our world until the present credit of these Nders who don't take a step backwards, is something that may change our lifes forever. This is but the amazing and the wonderment of bringing to a little one like me the world of God, to my closeness, my personal Near-Love-Experience.

Thanks for reading,
if you do have any comment, don't understand quite well what I wrote or you'll like relate your thoughts I'll be honoured to read your replies.

Greetings to all the members, (and sorry for my clumsy English)
Steve

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi to all fellas!

Post by Garry » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:46 pm

Welcome Steve

Don't worry about your English as I am Canadian and I don't get correct some of the time either

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

LifeReview

Post by LifeReview » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:09 pm

Welcome!

Joshua

Post by Joshua » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:50 pm

Welcome!

Albert