The Newbie Has Arrived.

SSO

The Newbie Has Arrived.

Post by SSO » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:22 pm

Hello All,

I am SSO, an acronym for my typical screen name of Starship Orleans. I have just found , and registered in, this forum, today. I am typically more of a reader than a poster in most forums, and ;probably more so here, since I will most certainly be seeking answers far more than my experiences will allow me to answer question of others, or even make observations.

Anyhow, I used to attempt OBEs regularly, but an unfortunate event had me evaluate myself attempts in accordance with the religious values I had then held. That was 40 years ago, but now I feel entirely compelled to once again pursue acquiring the skills and knowledge to do so. I do seek the truth of my existence, and somehow understand this is the only path available to me to learn such. My father, who passed as I was rather young was a prolific astral traveler, and he was the initial motivation for my first attempts.

Since I am unable to OBE, as of yet, I am here to learn, and to seek what knowledge I might glean from wherever I might. I hope to not be a pest, I just hope to learn. I will make a post soon to describe what limited experiences I have had, and invite any and all to share their thoughts and insights with me.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to chatting with whoever I might be allowed.

SSO

LifeReview

Re: The Newbie Has Arrived.

Post by LifeReview » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:08 pm

High SSO,

Welcome. We hope you will enjoy the forum!